Fujinon FH32x15.6SR4A-CV1 2/3" 15.6-500mm (32x) F3.9 Motorized Zoom & Focus with Auto-Iris (DC/Video Type Switchable) C-Mount Lens with Day/Night, 2 MP Rated (Full HD)
Fujinon FH32x15.6SR4A-CV1 2/3" 15.6-500mm (32x) F3.9 Motorized Zoom & Focus with Auto-Iris (DC/Video Type Switchable) C-Mount Lens with Analog, RS-232 & Pelco D Control, Day/Night, 2 Megapixel Rated (Full HD)
Focal Length: 15.6-500mm
Iris Type: Auto-Iris (DC/Video Switchable)
Main Features of FH32x15.6SR4A-CV1
1. Full-HD and compatible with large size sensors
- These lenses can capture full-HD, high definition pictures across their entire 32x zoom range.
- In response to market needs for color surveillance even in low light, they are designed for the larger 1/1.8” and 2/3” formats, which are emerging as mainstream in long-range surveillance for higher sensitivity, thereby boosting the identification performance of surveillance systems.
- In order to accommodate full-HD systems, the lenses feature the flange focal length adjustment function, enabling focus settings of greater precision.
2. Expanded interface
- The lenses support both analog and serial interfaces, giving lens control choices to customers according to their existing systems.
- The widely used protocol “Pelco-D” is now supported as well as FUJIFILM unique “C10”.
3. Equipped with a visible light cut filter
- The visible light cut filter creates a de-fogging effect with an IR camera, frequently used in long-range surveillance and keep clear image quality.
4. Improved installation to the housings
- The lenses’ main unit is approx. 20% smaller in height compared to Fujifilm’s existing 32x zoom lenses to enable combination with a greater range of outdoor surveillance system housings.
- They feature a larger seat for being affixed to a housing, and a total of six affixing holes for improved installation stability.
[ FUJINON FH32x15.6SR4A-CV1 Main specifications ]
|Sensor size (max.)||2/3”|
|Focal length||15.6 - 500 mm|
|Iris range (F no.)||F3.9 - F16|
|Focusing range |
(From front of the lens)
|∞ - 3m|
|Iris Operation||Auto (DC / Video Type)|
|Angle of view|
|Body size (max.) |
|108x114x256 mm |
(263 mm at ∞)