Deep Learning classification library
AT A GLANCE
- Includes functions for classifier training and image classification
- Able to detect defective products or sort products into various classes
- Supports data augmentation, works with as few as one hundred training images per class
- Compatible with CPU and GPU processing
- Includes the free Deep Learning Studio application for dataset creation, training and evaluation
- Only available as part of the Deep Learning Bundle
|Host PC Operating System
- Open eVision is a set of 32-bit and 64-bit libraries that require a processor compatible with the SSE4 instruction set.
- The Deep Learning Bundle is only available in the 64-bit Open eVision library.
- Open eVision can be used on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bits)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bits)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bits)
- Linux 64 bits (x86-64 only) with a glibc version greater or equal to 2.18
- Since Open eVision 2.6, discontinued support of:
- Windows Vista 32-bits Service Pack 1
- Windows XP 32-bits Service Pack 3
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 32-bits
- Remote connections
- Remote connections are allowed using remote desktop, TeamViewer or any other similar software.
- Virtual machines
- Linux virtual machines are supported. Microsoft Hyper-V and Oracle VirtualBox hypervisors have been successfully tested.
- Windows virtual machines are not supported.
- Minimum requirements:
- RAM: 8 GB
- Display size: 800 x 600. 1280 x 1024 recommended.
- Color depth: 16 bits. 32 bits recommended.
- Between 100 MB and 2 GB free hard disk space for libraries, depending on selected options.
- Supported Integrated Development Environments and Programming Languages:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- QtCreator 4.15 with Qt 5.12