Optical character recognition library
AT A GLANCE
- Teachable character recognition for the most reliable and fastest recognition
- Invariant to character size
- Tolerant to poorly printed, broken characters
- "Connected" characters separation
- Pre-defined fonts included
|Host PC Operating System
- Open eVision is a set of 32-bit and 64-bit libraries that require a processor compatible with the SSE4 instruction set.
- The Deep Learning Bundle is only available in the 64-bit Open eVision library.
- Open eVision can be used on the following operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32- and 64-bits)
- Windows 8 (32- and 64-bits)
- Windows 7 (32- and 64-bits)
- Linux 64 bits (x86-64 only) with a glibc version greater or equal to 2.18
- Since Open eVision 2.6, discontinued support of:
- Windows Vista 32-bits Service Pack 1
- Windows XP 32-bits Service Pack 3
- Windows Embedded Standard 2009 32-bits
- Remote connections
- Remote connections are allowed using remote desktop, TeamViewer or any other similar software.
- Virtual machines
- Linux virtual machines are supported. Microsoft Hyper-V and Oracle VirtualBox hypervisors have been successfully tested.
- Windows virtual machines are not supported.
- Minimum requirements:
- RAM: 8 GB
- Display size: 800 x 600. 1280 x 1024 recommended.
- Color depth: 16 bits. 32 bits recommended.
- Between 100 MB and 2 GB free hard disk space for libraries, depending on selected options.
- Supported Integrated Development Environments and Programming Languages:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 SP1 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2017 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 (C++, C#, VB .NET, C++/CLI)
- QtCreator 4.15 with Qt 5.12
- Since Open eVision 2.5.1, discontinued support of:
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0 update 4 (C++)
- CodeGear Delphi 2009 (Object Pascal)
- CodeGear C++ Builder 2009 (C++)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 6.0 SP6 (C++, Basic)
- ActiveX API
- Since Open eVision 2.4.1, discontinued support of:
- Embarcadero RAD Studio XE4 and XE5 (C++, Object Pascal, 32 bits only)
← Back to Euresys Software Page