Theia Technologies TL936A-R5 1/2.3" 9-36mm F1.5 DC Auto-Iris CS-Mount Lens, 4K Compatible, 5 MP Rated, Motorized w/ Limit Switch for Zoom, Focus Limits
Theia Technologies TL936A-R3 1/2.3" 9-36mm F1.5 DC Auto-Iris CS-Mount Lens, 4K Compatible, 5 Megapixel Rated, Motorized Zoom & Focus
Focal Length: 9-36mm
Iris Type: Manual Iris
- Compatible with 4K cameras (1/2.3” Sony IMX172 for example) with 5+ megapixel resolution for demanding applications
- Fully motorized versions, or combinations with zoom, focus, iris, IR cut, and limit switch
- 4x zoom: 9-36mm for long reach and field of view optimization
- IR corrected for true Day/Night cameras
- Compact design (< 50mm TTL) to fit into domes as small as 4” mini-dome size
- CS-mount and smooth D25 board mount options
- For 1/3”, 1/2.7” HD, 1/2.5” and 1/2.3” 4K* sensor
TL936 lens family specifications
F/1.5 to close
2.5m - infinity
-10C to 60C (<70% humidity, non-condensing)
CS mount slip range
Motorized Lens Disclosure:
Please be aware that our motorized lenses are intended for integration into cameras and require motor drivers and controllers. Typically Theia works with the camera manufacturer to ensure that the camera motor controller matches the lens. We are worried that you or your customer may not know how to operate these lenses.
It is possible for you or your customer to supply your own motor controller, but Theia cannot guarantee that your motor controller will not damage the lens. Theia does not offer any warranty on the suitability of these motorized lenses for any particular camera. For example, the connectors are not common for all cameras and may not work for yours. These motorized lenses are not intended for continuous use of the motors as in PTZ applications.
Theia motors are step tested over the full zoom and focus range to be within an acceptable tolerance. Theia cannot guarantee that zoom or focus set by the user can be mapped to a particular step within the range.
Theia now offers motor control boards that are suitable to control only P-iris lens versions (see the lens specification for the relevant models).