Sony FCB-ER8530 1/2.5" 8.51 Megapixels (4K) Block Camera, 12x Optical Zoom, Quad Full HD (3840 H x 2160 V), Exmor R CMOS Sensor
Note: Sony industrial block cameras are designed to be OEM products and require integration with an interface board for allowing a specific HD video output type. This is not designed to be an end user type product. Sony industrial block cameras and interface boards are considered to be special order and as such are non-returnable.
Super Resolution Zoom
- FCB-ER8550/ER8530 has 30x zoom, which is achieved in conjunction with optical 20x zoom.
- Our unique “By Pixel Super Resolution technology” prevents image degradation when an image is enlarged, providing excellent images at their original resolution.
Capture crisp, clear 4K @30fps images
The high-performance 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS image sensor achieves superb 4K (QFHD) picture quality. Using the latest Sony sensor technology the FCB-ER8530 can produce high quality images even in a wide variety of lighting conditions.
Fast, bright lens with rapid 20x optical zoom
The high quality lens offers a bright F2.0 maximum aperture and 20x optical zoom range. Fast zoom operation (from wide end to tele) is ideal for smooth, rapid transitions from wide area coverage to detailed close ups ensuring critical detail is not missed.
Get a steadier picture with image stabilizer
The camera’s built-in image stabilizer function counters the effects of blurred, shaky images caused by low-frequency vibration. It’s useful for outdoor surveillance and traffic monitoring applications where the camera may be subject to wind or mechanical vibration such as on a bridge or mounting pole.
Advanced 2D/3D Noise Reduction
Advanced noise reduction technology filters noise from the image for clearer results, especially in low light conditions. Noise reduction can be selected from six steps to suit a wide range of operating environments.
Clear vision round the clock with Day/Night
Benefit from optimized picture quality in changing light conditions – a frequent challenge in round-the-clock operations. In high sensitivity mode the camera can operate effectively in lighting
levels as low as 0.21lx (50%, ICR off, Slow Shutter 1/4s, High sensitivity off) and 0.06 lx (50%, ICR off, Slow Shutter 1/4s, High sensitivity on).
See more clearly with Visibility Enhancer and De-fog
Picture quality is enhanced dynamically and adaptively on a pixel-by-pixel basis while continuously adapting to the scene within the given dynamic range. There’s also a de-fog feature that allows clearer viewing in foggy or misty scenes.
Auto ICR (Auto IR-cut Filter Removal)
In low light conditions the camera automatically switches from day to night mode, removing the IR-cut filter to boost sensitivity for clear pictures in near-darkness.
Wide range of features for versatile operation
Versatile operation is ensured by a wide range of functions and adjustments, including: White Balance modes; Picture effects (E-Flip, Black & White, Mirror Image, Colour Enhancement, Gamma);
Privacy Zone Masking; Picture freeze; Shutter Priority; Iris Priority (26 steps) Slow AE response etc.
- Sensor 1/2.5-type Exmor R CMOS Sensor (8.51M pixels)
- Output Pixels (H × V) 3840x2160 (QFHD), 1920x1080 (Full HD), 1280x720 (HD), 720x480/576 (SD)
- Signal System 2160p/29.97, 2160p/25, 2160p/23.98, 1080p/59.94, 1080p/50, 1080p/29.97, 1080p/25, 1080p/23.98, 1080i/59.94, 1080i/50, 720p/59.94, 720p/50, 480p/59.94, 576p/50
- Minimum Illumination (50%, High Sensitivity Mode) 0.4 lx (Shutter Speed:1/30 s) 0.06 lx (Shutter Speed:1/4 s or 1/3 s)
- Recommended Illumination 100 lx to 100 000 lx
- SNR 50 dB
- Gain Auto / Manual (0 dB to 48.0 dB), 0 to 16 steps
- Shutter Speed 1 / 1 to 1 / 10000 s, 22 steps
- Sync System Internal / External
- Exposure Control 0 dB to ± 10.5 dB, 15 steps
- Backlight Compensation Yes
- Gamma Standard / Straight gamma
- Aperture Control 16 Steps
- White Balance Auto, ATW, Indoor, Outdoor, One Push WB, Manual WB, Outdoor Auto, Sodium Vapor Lamp (Fix/Auto/Outdoor Auto)
- AE (Auto Exposure Mode) Full Auto, Manual, Priority mode (shutter/iris), Bright, EV Compensation
- Lens (wide to tele) 20x optical zoom, f = 4.4 mm to 88.4 mm, F2.0 to F3.8
- Zoom Mode Standard Mode / Variable Mode / Direct Mode
- Super Resolution Zoom QFHD: 1.5x (max. 30x with optical zoom) Full HD/HD: 2.0x (max. 40x with optical zoom)
- Digital Zoom 12x (240x with optical zoom)
- Focusing System Auto Focus (Normal AF, Interval AF, Zoom Trigger AF [Sensitivity : normal, low]), Manual (Standard, Variable, Direct), One Push Trigger, Near Limit, Spot Focus, IR Correction
- Focus Movement time ∞ to Near: 0.1 s
- Horizontal Viewing Angle Approx. 70.2° to 4.1° (Image stabilizer OFF)Approx. 60.0° to 3.5° (Image stabilizer ON)
- Minimum Object Distance (wide end to tele end) 80 mm to 800 mm
- Video Output (QFHD/Full HD/SD) Digital Y/Cb/Cr 4:2:2 8 bits component, R/G/B 4:4:4 8bits component, similar to CEA-861-F HDMI1.4b*2
- Camera Control Interface VISCA protocol (CMOS 3.1V)PTP USB 9.6 kbps, 19.2 kbps, 38.4 kbps, 115.2 kbps, Stop bit:1 bit
- Auto ICR
- Visibility Enhancer
- Defog (low/mid/high)
- Noise Reduction (3D+2D / Independent setting (3D, 2D))
- Image Stablization
- Spherical Privacy Zone Masking
- Alarm (Auto ICR)
- Slow AE Response
- Picture Effects
- Black & White (Monochrome Image)
- Picture Freeze
- Electronic Flip
- Mirror Image
- Slow Shutter
- Temperature Readout
- Title Display
- Power Requirements 6.0 V to 12.0 V DC
- Power Consumption 3.0 W (When the motor operates:4.0 W)
- Operating Temperature -5 °C to +60 °C (23 °F to 140 °F)
- Storage Temperature -20 °C to +60 °C (–4 °F to +140 °F)
- Operating Humidity 20% to 80% (Absolute humidity : 36 g/m3)
- Storage Humidity 20% to 95% (Absolute humidity : 36 g/m3)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 65.1 × 70.0 × 134.8 mm (2 5/8 × 2 7/8 × 5 3/8 in.)
- Mass Approx. 520 g (18.3 oz.)