Ikegami ECO-HD21A 1/3" Full HD Color Camera with Day/Night, 2.1 Megapixels, 60 fps, Simultaneous HD-SDI & HDMI Outputs
Ikegami ECO-HD21A 1/3" Full HD Color Camera with Day/Night, 2.1 Megapixels, 1920 H x 1080 V, 60 fps, Simultaneous HD-SDI & HDMI Outputs, Low Light Sensitivity (0.1 lux), WDR, 12 VDC
Resolution: 1920 H x 1080 V
Imager Size: 1/3"
Output: Simultaneous HD-SDI & HDMI
Color/Monochrome: Color (with Day/Night)
Mount: CS-Mount (Lens sold separately)
Ikegami's newest addition to their fine line of products is the ECO-HD21A Compact Color Camera with SDI, standardized by SMPTE, as defined for it’s use in broadcast-grade video. This camera comes with HD-SDI/3G-SDI, HDMI and composite video output giving flexibility for it’s use in various recording systems. Designed by broadcast industry specialists to meet the stringent demands of today’s CCTV Professional.
The 0.1 lux illumination with over 50dB signal to noise ratio ensures clear images in low illumination scenes. Due to these and other features this camera can be used in the security, traffic, visual inspection systems as well as in the medical video field, further expanding it’s capabilities.
- 1/3" 2.1M CMOS Image Sensor
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 (60P / 60i / 50P / 50i / 30P / 25P) 1280 x 720 (60P / 50P)
- SDI / HDMI Simultaneous Output
- Advanced RGB Interpolator for High Resolution
- Wide Dynamic-Range Compensation (WDR)
- Adaptive Digital Noise Reduction
- Adaptive Contrast Enhancer (ACE )
- Lens shading Compensation
- Live Defect Detection & Correction
- High Light & Privacy Masking
- Motion Detection
- Color Rolling Suppression
- On Screen Display