Senko MMF11040M 2/3" 110mm F4.0 Manual Iris C-Mount Lens, 2 Megapixel Rated (Full HD), Optimized For Long Distance Imaging
Focal Length: 110mm
Iris Type: Manual Iris
Locking Screws for Focus and Iris. 2 Megapixel Rated (Full HD). Optimized for Long Distance Imaging Appliations - such as ITS/traffic and License Plate Recognition (LPR).
- 110mm fixed focal length: The longest megapixel fixed focal length lens available in the industrial C-Mount lens market today
- Designed for sharp focus at infinity: Ideal for ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) and similar applications requiring extra-sharp images at long range.
- High-Definition (2 megapixel rated) glass: Ideal for use with megapixel sensors for sharp images.
- M30.5 Filter Thread: Accepts filters at front of lens for image enhancement under a wide range of conditions.
- F4.0 aperture: Makes lens a compact size for such a long focal length, and optimizes depth of field.
- Knurled focus and iris rings: Provides extra grip for adjusting focus and iris settings for outdoor all-weather use.
- Low price for such a feature-packed high quality lens: Keeps new products and older product upgrade costs low.
|Focal Length||110 mm||Back Focus||12.93mm|
|Design Image Format||6.6X8.8mm D φ 11.0||Exit Pupil||-60.9mm|
|Operation Range||Iris||F4.0 ~ F32||Filter Size||M27 0=0.5|
|Focus||1.3m ~ ∞||Aperture||Front||φ 26.0mm|
|Object Size at MOD||4:3||72.0 X 96.0mm||Dimention||φ 34 X 59.7mm|
|16:9||58.9 X 104.8mm||Weight||105 g|
Field of View