Ikegami RCU-801 Control Unit for Remote Set-Up of ICD-879, ICD-809 & ISD-A21 Series Cameras. Allows for Maximum 500 Meters Cable Distance Between CCU and Camera, with Control Over PC via RS-232.
The RCU-801 unit is a control box for camera set-ups for various parameters using OSD (On-Screen-Display). This may be done not by using not only conventional video coax cable connection controls, but also by the provision for RS-232C link application. RCU-801 is DC12V or AA battery operated and this control box makes camera set-up and adjustment work very easy and effortless - especially in difficult places for camera installation.
- Applicable Cameras: ICD-8X8, ICD-8X9, ISD-A21 Series.
The following models can be applied but not thru RS-232C control.
ICD-700, 703, 703W, 803, 374 or 870.
- Camera Connected : 1 unit
- Input Signal : Composite video signal of connected camera
- Output Signal: VBS 1.0Vp-p/75ohms
- Cable Extension between unit and camera : Max. 500m (with 5C-2V cable)