Euresys 4255 Open EasyOCR for Soft-Based Licensing
Mark inspection library for optical character recognition.
AT A GLANCE
- Teachable character recognition for the most reliable and fastest recognition
- Invariant to character size
- Tolerant to poorly printed, broken characters
- "Connected" characters separation
- Pre-defined fonts included
|Main Features||Typical Applications|
|Teachable system||Part identification|
|Reliable and robust recognition||Part traceability|
|Size invariance||Serial number verification|
|Trained character fonts|
|Broken character reconstruction|
|Touching character separation|
EasyOCR is a font-dependent printed character reader, based on a template matching algorithm. It supports gray level images. EasyOCR allows training on the font to be recognized by showing sample images of all possible characters. For this reason, it is able to read any kind of short text (serial numbers, labels, ...) such as those found in industrial environments.
Note: Use of this Open eVision software does not require use of any Euresys hardware.