Tamron has introduced the first lens model in a new series of 1.1" format 12 megapixel rated C-Mount lenses. The M111FM50 is a 1.1" 50mm F1.8 manual iris C-Mount lens, locking screws for focus and iris, M49 x P0.75 filter thread, 12 megapixel rated. It will support cameras using imagers as small as a 3.1µm pixel pitch - providing a high level of resolution and performance.
- High Resolving Power
- Industry-leading resolving power optimally tuned for 3.1µm pixel pitch 1.1" imagers renders high-fidelity images equivalent to 12MP resolution.
- Image Quality Prioritized for Closer Distance Range
- The superb image quality at the most commonly used closer distance range is achieved in line with the design philosophy that has been demonstrated in our current FA-series lenses.
- Operational Ease
- Smooth rotation torque of both focus and iris rings facilitates the adjustment of both focusing and aperture.
- Sophisticated Optical Design to Deliver Distinguished Image Quality
- Excellent image quality from center to corner is delivered based on the latest optical design technology with discernible resolution and contrast.
- Enhanced transmissivity across the whole bandwidth is attained with Tamron's original coating technology.
- Compatibility with Diversified Imagers
- The17.6mm Effective Image Circle Diameter of the lens expands its compatibility with a broader range of cameras with multiple imager formats up to 1.1".