AVT Manta G-146B 1/2" Progressive Scan Monochrome CCD Camera, 1388 H x 1038 V, 17 fps, GigE Output
Resolution: 1388 H x 1038 V
Imager Size: 1/2"
The Manta G-146B/C is a value packed GigE Vision camera with a Sony ICX267 sensor. It runs at 17 fps (full resolution). With a smaller ROI, higher frame rates are possible.
It incorporates three LUTs, sophisticated color correction algorithms, a robust metal housing, and many modular options like angled heads or board level versions. Manta cameras cover a wide range of imaging applications. The Manta is optionally available with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Sony ICX267 (type 1/2), 1.4 Megapixels
- Sync modes
- Trigger ready, trigger input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- External trigger event: rising/falling/any edge, level high/low
- External trigger delay: 0 to 60 seconds in 1 µs increments
- Modular options
- Various IR cut/pass filters
- Board level version
- Angled head
- White medical housing
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 1 - 1.9 MP
- Sensor Size:
- Color or Monochrome:
- Frame Rate:
- 0 - 29 fps