AVT Manta G-031B 1/4" Progressive Scan Monochrome CCD Camera, 656 H x 492 V, 125 fps, GigE Output
Resolution: 656 H x 492 V
Imager Size: 1/4"
The Manta G-031B/C is a fast GigE camera with the ICX618 sensor. This EXview HAD CCD sensor is very sensitive both in the visible spectrum and in the NIR (near-infrared) spectrum. At full resolution, this camera runs 125 fps. With a smaller ROI, higher frame rates are possible.
The camera incorporates three LUTs, sophisticated color correction algorithms, a robust metal housing, and many modular options like angled heads or board level versions. All Manta cameras are optionally available with PoE (Power over Ethernet).
- Sony ICX618 EXview HAD CCD sensor (VGA)
- External trigger event: rising/falling/any edge, level high/low
- External trigger delay: 0 to 60 seconds in 1 µs increments
- Sync modes
- Trigger ready, trigger input, exposing, readout, imaging, strobe, GPO
- Modular options
- Various IR cut/pass filters
- Board level version
- Angled head
- White medical housing
- PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- 0 - 0.9 MP
- Sensor Size:
- Color or Monochrome:
- Frame Rate:
- 120 - 249 fps