Alvium 1800 U501m C-Mount 1/2.5" Progressive Monochrome CMOS (OnSemi AR0522) Camera, 5.1 Megapixels, 2592 × 1944, 67 fps, USB 3.0 Output, USB3 Vision, C-Mount, NIR Sensitivity, Closed Housing
Versatile USB camera with AR0522 sensor
Alvium USB cameras are designed for use in both machine vision and embedded applications. Offering high image quality and reducing workload for the host, Alvium enables innovation among system designers. The innovative ALVIUM System on Chip (SoC) performs image corrections and preprocessing tasks onboard the camera instead of the host computer. Unlike FPGAs commonly used in machine vision cameras, the ALVIUM SoC is extremely power efficient. With Alvium, integrating hardware and software can be done effortlessly, which ultimately reduces development time. The ON Semi AR0522 CMOS sensor enables high-quality imaging at 5.1 megapixel and 67 frames per second with near infrared (NIR) enhancement. NIR enhanced models ship without a filter or protection glass.
Benefits and features
- Monochrome (1800 U-501m NIR) model
- ALVIUM® Technology for on-board image processing
- USB3 Vision interface for GenICam SFNC features
- Platform concept that enables the operation of different Alvium camera models with a common software
- Micro-B USB 3.1 Gen 1 connector with screw locks for industrial applications
- Precise sensor-to-lens mount alignment
- Standard M3 mounting holes for top and bottom mounting, standard M2 mounting holes for front mounting
- Industrial performance for both embedded and machine vision applications
- Housings: Alvium 1800 U cameras are available as bare board, open housing, or closed housing cameras.
- Various lens mounts: Select between S-Mount, CS-Mount, or C-Mount.
- USB connector position: Select between the back panel or the left side of the camera (seen from the sensor side).